Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SCHOOLYARD CRYBABY

Well, it happened again...there I was standing at the school with tears flowing....5 year old crying her heart out for her mom. No, not MY 5 year old....Avon Lady's 5 year old. She calmly turned her back to the little one, pursed her Magenta Lips, clicked her high heel shoes and started walking....away...without a care in the world! Probably had a makeover to perform! Could have slapped her right upside the head with my big white sneaker.
You know me...I stayed to see if the little one was all right (from a distance - didn't want her to see me cry). Okay, the real reason I stayed at a distance was just in case Ry spotted me and started yelling at me to go home!!!

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Poor little one. We are so fortunate that our little ones are ready to step out into the big world even if we're not! The only tears shed here have been mine!!! Don't think I've been caught yet.

Unknown said...

oh, that is sooo sad....Lili will still sometimes get "sucky" if I drop her off, but that is for MY benefit, not hers....

and then when the bell rings...ummm, mommy, move along now....