Thursday, September 11, 2008

DUNKIN DARLINS

Baby J and I had our 2nd Moms and Tots swim lesson this week. She is now the star in 2 areas at the pool. She's the best jumper and now the best at floating on her back. Darlene, our instructor is very impressed with her...and so am I. Can you believe that they had us dunk our little darlins totally under the water this week? Yeah, I was thinking maybe...maybe...on lesson 6 or 7. All the Moms did it and then it was our turn. I held her close to me and counted...one...two...three...go! Both of us went under the water and when we surfaced, Jayme was absolutely fine! She wasn't scared, she wasn't spitting up water, she was just cool. Her Mother on the other hand didn't fair so well. All I could hear was Darlene saying "praise your baby, Cath...praise your baby!" I just swallowed half the freakin pool...give me a minute, would yah?! lol I guess I should sign up for some lessons without Little Piddle...because I'm sure, when we do this exercise again on Monday, I'm going to hear Darlene say "praise your Mama, Jayme, praise your Mama!"

3 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Better you than me!!! Lucy promises to give me swim lessons. We'll see.......... :)

Unknown said...

I am with Penny on that one!!!

Lili is going to show me its not so hard....ya, right...

Rob takes the girls, I cant hardly stand to see them go under...so good for you...

geminirn said...

LMAO!!! Ah you crack me up!!!Meaghan and I start our classes next week...can't wait!!!