Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ELEVEN TO THREE

That's the time Her Highness II was up cruising her palace looking for something/someone to play. For some reason she just had to account for every one of her Royal staff members. She high-tailed her down the hall into Her Highness I's bedroom and woke her up! That went over well...NOT!! I brought her downstairs because she wanted to sit with her Royal Pooch and her Royal Furness. She also spent a very long time looking at her Gotcha Day outfit that is framed and in the playroom. Yes, something was bothering the fair Princess last night....
Sometime around 1 am:

1 comment:

PennyWolfe said...

Why is it they look so awake and happy at that hour and we look...um...less awake and less happy? And then the next morning they still look perky and we look...no so perky? It's just not fair! I got to sleep from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. last night. Wahoo! And 5 a.m. is the magic hour in our house where I go off duty and Daddy goes on duty so while I got woken up, I did go right back to sleep! I feel almost human today!!!!!

Almost...