Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FARMER BEN & FARMER JOE

Once upon a time there was a very cute little redhead (yup, me), nicknamed Carrott, who was the apple of her Auntie Frannie's eye. Everywhere that Auntie Frannie went, little Carrott was sure to follow...especially if it was to the garden. Couldn't keep little Carrott out of the pea patch.
Now, I have cute little pea patch raiders of my own to teach about gardening....

The little farmers have the peas:


All in a neat row...until Mom takes the picture:


Our turn:


Clean up time with the hose:

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Too cute!! Boy I can't wait to see Ry when she grows up. She and Lucy are going to be a couple of heartbreakers!!

Unknown said...

Your kids are just too adorable..I can imagine its NEVER a dull moment....but ALOT of fun....