Friday, April 18, 2008

FUNNIES OF THE WEEK

We were in the car heading to the big park yesterday when I nonchalantly mentioned that Jayme had never been there. Rylee pipes up and says "guess she'll have to wait in the car"! Luckily, I didn't drive into the ditch.

A few days ago, I noticed a pretty big pile of dirt on the big girl swing and Rylee was about to let it go. I asked her what she was doing. She looks at me like I've lost my mind and simply says "I'm giving all the worms a ride". She probably thinks that the CCAA matched her with the stupidest mother.

This morning I was clipping her toenails - which are the thickest, gnarliest things I've seen on a delicate little lotus flower - anyway, I said "you have nails just like your father". She retorts "nails just like a dragon".

My funny big girl:

3 comments:

SandraDee said...

OMG....out of the mouths of babe....

PennyWolfe said...

Hilarious!! What a clown. I guess our K-Cuties all have wicked sense of humour. Got to love it!!

(Lucy and I were talking yesterday and she made a comment "...just until I'm smarter than you mom." And I thought Yeah, when your six!! LOL!!)

geminirn said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!YOUR BIG GIRL CRACKES ME UP.....LOL!!