Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PACKAGE FROM FLORIDA

If you ask my kids what comes from Florida in the winter time, they'll answer:
alligator t-shirts
and alligator chocolate

The first package from my Mom arrived yesterday. Rylee knew what was inside that box before she even started to rip the paper. What Rylee doesn't know is that package number 2 will be hand-delivered by Lao Lao, on Boxing Day. I can hear the excited squeals already...from Big Daddy, because we'll get to go on a date while the "babysitter" is in town. Yippee!










7 comments:

The Scavenger said...

Cute little girls you and Big Daddy have there Cath, I know they are gonna have a great Christmas. UPS and FedEx trucks are making a path to my place. Liv gets stuff from Amazon for crazy low prices wth free shipping. Hey, that means I don't have to go anywhere, cool.


Chris

The Scavenger said...

Oh, BTW, love the new blog. Can I add it to my blog list??? You are one of them Food Storage Nuts !!! LOL

Chris

TEAM HALL said...

Hey Chris
I'm with yah on the "not having to go anywhere". Order online and have it shipped right here! Perfect!

Can you comment on the new blog? I messed up with the whole Profile thing...had my new "about me" thing show up on this blog. I'm even commenting everywhere as TEAM HALL. Arrrrgh! lol Yes, add me to your list..that's nice of you. Only going to have family/kids stuff here from now on. Hey, let's have a pantry show-down!! lol

PennyWolfe said...

Mean I have to go elsewhere for fudge recipes now??? Yikes!!

Love the pics. Love Ry's shirt!! Too cute!

The Scavenger said...

Cath, I left you a comment on Halland and it is waiting for approval. I love that cabin, I want that cabin, I dream of that cabin.

Chris

Unknown said...

Ya, I love the fudge recipes too...I am not going to lie, I will never make it....but loves the recipes ;)

Unknown said...

Okay, got a little excited and hit the enter key too fast.....

the kids looks so cute...and what else could beat a good "holiday alligator"...