Friday, August 15, 2008

4 NO MORE!

Well after at least 8 months of pestering me to be 5, Rylee's big day finally arrived! And in true Rylee fashion, her first words yesterday morning were "I was 4 last night but today I'm 5!" That was followed by a series of somersaults and high kicking jumps onto my bed....with Little Piddle in hot pursuit!

When she turned one we had a clown cake. At 2 it was nice cuddly bears. At 3 she asked for Dora. At 4, her request was for cars. At this point I should have clued in that we'd be doing out of the ordinary for my big girl. For big #5 - yup it was dinosaurs!

Pictures of her long-awaited Big Day:

Her stats on her big day:
Height - 46"
Weight - 45 pounds
She really is my big girl!! lol

2 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Love the theme. Great cake!!

Stats for Lucy on Ry's big day: Height 42" Weight 39 lbs. Yip. Still my little baby!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated birthday Rylee.....

Wow, she is a big girl....Penny and I are guessing Lili is pretty close to same....I will definitely have to check now...