Friday, January 18, 2008

Signing Time at Supper Time

Rylee and I have enjoyed the whole series of Signing Time videos over the past year or so. My favourite is Leah's Farm...quite a catchy little tune too! Right now, Ry's favourite video is from the Baby's Signing Time set...maybe because little piddle loves to watch it too. They watch it over and over and over.... Anyway, for the past couple of weeks, I've been signing a few words to J. She giggles like crazy when she signs and I guess it correctly.

Here's JAYME'S sign for ALL DONE:



It's easy...when my plate hits the floor, I'm ALL DONE!! Time for Mommy to get me out of this chair and signal the clean-up crew.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a riot....LOL

Janice

Unknown said...

Well, at least it's not subtle! Even I can figure out what she means...:-)

Kristen (fellow blogger)

geminirn said...

LMAO!!!TOOOO FUNNY!!!WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!

PennyWolfe said...

We get one similar to that here. Excitedly swiping any remaining food from the tray with a swift swinging of the hand and arm from left to right to left to right. If that doesn't get rid of everything then the remainder is uncerimoniously pitched over the side.

Wish we had a dog. Cats are too slow and puke up most of what Lisa shares. :)